FRESH, FUN APPROACH GETS KIDS INTO CLEANING
Save time and get the kids to pitch in. Want some ideas to get started?
In this video, owner of 莫莉女仆 of Central Anne Arundel County Donna Reilly appears on WBAL-TV-Baltimore to share tips on how to get the kids into cleaning chores.
Use strategies to make cleaning fun and offer incentives. 这些包括:
- 音乐. Cleaning is always more fun with the right music. Help younger kids find something they will like, and consider letting older kids make the selection themselves.
- 篮球. For younger kids, make a game of basketball out of sorting laundry. Laundry baskets make wide, reachable "hoops" for shooting and slam dunking dirty clothes.
- 玩. Give younger kids intermittent, "play" rewards. After the laundry has been sorted, 例如, you could spray a wood floor to make a slippery surface for kids to slide on in their socks.
- 其标记. Download a chore chart and let younger children place stickers on the completed chores.
- 激励. As for motivation, many folks tie the completion of chores to a weekly allowance. Along those lines, consider using a point system. Assign each task a point value and various numbers of points to a reward. When points are accumulated, kids can redeem them for a prize or privilege, such as playing a video game. A points system can also teach kids how to save and the value of hard work.
莫莉女仆 recently conducted a study that showed 10% of people would rather eat dog food than clean. 点击这里 to see other fun facts!
Ready to schedule a service? 调用 (800) 654-9647 to speak with our friendly customer service representatives. Or SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE 今天!